Bev.'s Roses Still Blooming

Bev.'s Roses Still Blooming

Monday, October 25, 2010

Philosophy for Old Age

Would like to share this "Philosophy for Old Age" Power Point with you. I would suggest taking a few moments to watch and to actually digest the words you read. Am only sorry I can't include the beautiful music that is being played throughout. Hopefully in time that too can be accomplished.
While watching, have a feeling you will be wondering as I have been myself..."Why is it when we are young, we are always rushing time to simply get older more quickly...and when we are "older" we want to slow down the quick tick-tock of the clock into a much slower beat".
Time passes far too quickly...I know...I am a senior and days, weeks, months and years are passing much faster than I would like. How to slow it down...one way is to perhaps relax and actually take time to smell the roses.
Here is the link...hope it will open for you.
Enjoy...and always remember to smell the roses, even in the rain and the snow!! Life is precious...treasure it, don't waste one day!!
God Bless....see you again soon.


(right click & save target as - to your desktop)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bev for sharing this. It was very beautiful and the music worked just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kid...am so glad you found pleasure in it.

    ReplyDelete