Bev.'s Roses Still Blooming

Bev.'s Roses Still Blooming

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging.  Hope to have fun putting thoughts into words and do welcome folks to visit from time to time. Any comments, both positive or negative would be much appreciated. I am thick-skinned so don't hesitate to be critical! However, please keep in mind this is a learning experience for me, thus any and all assistance would be appreciated.
I am a senior lady living in Eastern Canada who enjoys gardening as well as travelling when time, health and funds permit. Maybe in time I will learn how to share many things with you that you might find enjoyable as well as sometimes provocative, giving cause to pause and consider. I am not a "deep" person, so there will be no profound thoughts or messages from me.
Again, Welcome to my Blog. Hope you will find things of interest that will see you returning. And, finally a most heartfelt "thank you" for taking your time to visit with me.
God bless, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment